Influencer enables brands to be seen at scale across digital; driving growth and guaranteed success on social media. We build meaningful relationships between creators and brands, whilst making advertising effective, but more importantly inclusive.
Our purpose is to Make Waves; an idea seeded in the fact that our creators tell stories that build human connections, which set off waves of influence. These waves of influence become our data layers, from which we measure the impact. Our clients and creators make waves, we measure the impact.
We are an Official Global Marketing Partner with Meta (Facebook and Instagram) and TikTok - they’re also our clients too!
Co-founded by entrepreneur Ben Jeffries and YouTuber Caspar Lee, we’re a global team of 85+ with some of the best talent in the industry across New York, London, Manchester, Dubai and Warsaw. We’re championing a new era of creativity and producing award-winning campaigns for brands such as Google, Vodafone, Playtika, Procter & Gamble, Pernod Ricard and Levi’s, to name a few.
Influencer are one of the first companies to pop up in the space and are among the market leaders within this booming industry. We were placed in the Top 50 Best companies to work for, Campaigns Best Places’ to work in 2021 & 2022, and recently earned our Flexa approval, meaning we are an employer who supports flexible working!
This role will be working in the Partnerships Pod, who are responsible for the delivery of all influencer campaigns for our global marketing partners. You will be working across the TikTok account with a focus on FMCG and the Food and Drink vertical.
- Support with the day to day management of influencer marketing and branded content campaigns, adding value to the clients experience
- Being responsible for building and nurturing relationships with creators, supporting on creator briefings, negotiations and guiding on content creation
- Support the wider team team with strategic creator research and outreach
- Oversee and manage campaigns via our platform, Waves, including brief & content uploads and creator payments
- Liaising with senior stakeholders on influencer marketing activations to discuss content, and creators
- Work on PCA's/end of campaign reports and liaise with senior team members to ensure we exceed client expectations
- Minimum of 2-3 years experience in an influencer marketing or social media role
- Must be a fluent Spanish speaker, based in London
- Ideally experience working across multi-market campaigns
- Rigorous to a tee and not ashamed of your healthy level of perfectionism
- Organised, meticulous about meeting deadlines with excellent attention to detail
- High energy and able to multitask, with a real ability to quickly prioritise across a number of projects
- A proven team player, with a proactive and positive approach to achieving goals and supporting the work of others
- Able to build strong rapport and relationships both internally and externally
- The ability to remain calm under pressure
- Not afraid to roll the sleeves up and get involved with day to day tasks when required
- Strong negotiation, presentation and communication skills
- You care about Influencer’s mission to #makewaves and want to have some fun along the way!
Our Hiring Process
- 1st round: Initial Screening call with Talent Acquisition Lead
- 2nd round: Interview with Hiring Manager + Team Member
- 3rd round: Interview + Task with Hiring Manager + Team Member
- Join the team & #MakeWaves 💥
In return you’ll get:
- An opportunity to work in a fun, progressive team with a passion for making Influencer an amazing, diverse and equitable place to work
- Flexi working hours & Working From Home
- 25 days holiday a year (plus bank holidays) + 4pm finish on Friday!
- Activities to improve your mental and physical wellbeing
- A shiny Macbook
- Large progressions for growth - you’ll be a key player in the next stage of growth for our company
- The choice of Health Insurance through Vitality or Juno
- A Headspace subscription
- EAP through Health Assured
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Free breakfast (when in office!)
At Influencer, we’re committed to cultivating an environment that promotes diversity, equity and inclusion. We promote DEI in our workplace and are a global community who believe our unique qualities should be celebrated. We want everyone at Influencer to bring their authentic selves to work everyday, irrespective of age, disability (including hidden disabilities), gender, gender identity or gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, or sexual orientation. Diversity, Equity & Inclusion is embedded into everything we do at Influencer and is a part of our culture. All we ask is that you have a passion for Influencer Marketing and a desire to be a part of one of the fastest growing companies within this exciting industry.