Influencer enables brands to be seen at scale across digital; driving growth and guaranteed success on social media. We build meaningful relationships between creators and brands, whilst making advertising effective, but more importantly inclusive.
Our purpose is to Make Waves; an idea seeded in the fact that our creators tell stories that build human connections, which set off waves of influence. These waves of influence become our data layers, from which we measure the impact. Our clients and creators make waves, we measure the impact.
We are an Official Global Marketing Partner with Meta (Facebook and Instagram) and TikTok - they’re also our clients too!
Co-founded by entrepreneur Ben Jeffries and YouTuber Caspar Lee, we’re a global team of 85+ with some of the best talent in the industry across New York, London, Manchester, Dubai and Warsaw. We’re championing a new era of creativity and producing award-winning campaigns for brands such as Google, Vodafone, Playtika, Procter & Gamble, Pernod Ricard and Levi’s, to name a few.
Influencer are one of the first companies to pop up in the space and are among the market leaders within this booming industry.. We were placed in the Top 50 Best companies to work for, Campaigns Best Places’ to work in 2021 & 2022, and recently earned our Flexa approval, meaning we are an employer who supports flexible working!
In this exciting role you will be working, leading and delivering on our global marketing plan.
Reporting into the CEO, your role will be to work with all business departments in order to build on our Brand Awareness, support our Commercial Operations, promote our Product, Waves, and to champion our Creator Community.
- A seat at Influencer’s Global Senior Management Team (GSMT), shaping how the business is run day-to-day and taking an active role in developing Influencer’s future and vision.
- Lead all global marketing operations and champion the platform to stakeholders in media agencies, brands, social platforms and creators
- Own the Influencer brand, brand strategy, company positioning and its continued evolution
- Develop compelling and cut-through GTM and product marketing initiatives that drive adoption of Influencers brand platform and creator app
- Develop growth strategies to support new market entry and expansion of key territories
- Develop and own individual marketing strategies per market in EMEA, US and MENA (Key regions include UK, US and the Middle East).
- Own and manage the global marketing strategy and budget. You will be responsible for tracking and recording the effectiveness of it.
- Work closely with the Commercial team at a senior level to build partnerships with brands and agencies with long term business goals in mind, prioritising strategic partnerships/relationships.
- Build the marketing team up and ensure all marketers are motivated with clear progression within the business during this critical period of growth.
- Creating out of the box ideas for events and conferences - we want to be known as having moments that people won’t forget or stop talking about!
- Working with your Brands & Communications team to build out a strong communications strategy that sees us consistently within the national and market press. Think thought leadership, partnerships, case studies and more! We want to be thought leaders in the creator economy and top of mind with clients and partners.
- Own performance reporting of the marketing team, to ensure we track and deliver on our marketing objectives and drive business goals.
We are proud of being seen as the educators within the influencer marketing space so it’s important our marketing reflects that. We want to see regular research reports and regular market insights delivered!
- 7-10 years years of marketing experience within the media space, ideal with content and paid social experience.
- 5+ years of people management experience: you’ve grown and developed regional or global marketing teams.
- Must have experience in developing product marketing strategies
- Experience building out CRM processes, e.g. Hubspot.
- Experience in high volume growth (preferably in the B2B space).
- Understanding of what it takes to work with an early stage company.
- Evidence of success in growing customer base from the ground up.
The business is looking to expand internationally and whoever embraces this role will quickly make themselves a senior stakeholder and invaluable to a fast growing business.
You care about Influencer’s mission to #makewaves and want to have some fun along the way!
In return you’ll get:
- An opportunity to work in a fun, progressive team with a passion for making Influencer an amazing, diverse and equitable place to work
- Flexi working hours & Working From Home + 4pm finish on Friday!
- 25 days holiday a year (plus bank holidays)
- Activities to improve your mental and physical wellbeing
- Large progressions for growth - you’ll be a key player in the next stage of growth for our company
- The choice of Health Insurance through Vitality or Juno
- EAP through Health Assured
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Free breakfast and end of month free lunch Thursdays (when in office!)
- Yearly tenure celebrations
At Influencer, we’re committed to cultivating an environment that promotes diversity, equity and inclusion. We promote DEI in our workplace and are a global community who believe our unique qualities should be celebrated. We want everyone at Influencer to bring their authentic selves to work everyday, irrespective of age, disability (including hidden disabilities), gender, gender identity or gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, or sexual orientation. Diversity, Equity & Inclusion is embedded into everything we do at Influencer and is a part of our culture. All we ask is that you have a passion for Influencer Marketing and a desire to be a part of one of the fastest growing companies within this exciting industry.