Influencer enables brands to be seen at scale across digital; driving growth and guaranteed success on social media. We build meaningful relationships between creators and brands, whilst making advertising effective, but more importantly inclusive.
Our purpose is to Make Waves; an idea seeded in the fact that our creators tell stories that build human connections, which set off waves of influence. These waves of influence become our data layers, from which we measure the impact. Our clients and creators make waves, we measure the impact.
We are an Official Global Marketing Partner with Meta (Facebook and Instagram) and TikTok - they’re also our clients too!
Co-founded by entrepreneur Ben Jeffries and YouTuber Caspar Lee, we’re a global team of 85+ with some of the best talent in the industry across New York, London, Manchester, Dubai and Warsaw. We’re championing a new era of creativity and producing award-winning campaigns for brands such as Google, Vodafone, Playtika, Procter & Gamble, Pernod Ricard and Levi’s, to name a few.
Influencer are one of the first companies to pop up in the space and are among the market leaders within this booming industry. We were placed in the Top 50 Best companies to work for, Campaigns Best Places’ to work in 2021 & 2022, and recently earned our Flexa approval, meaning we are an employer who supports flexible working!
We are looking for a motivated Sales Leader to accelerate our growth across the pond. You are passionate about solving customer challenges, and have extensive knowledge of the advertising technology space. You have a proven track record of exceeding revenue goals and deep experience managing sales teams.
The Senior Vice President of Sales will be responsible for the management and direction of the Accounts team, reporting to the CEO and will work closely with our Marketing, Accounts and Product teams to drive revenue growth. The SVP of Sales is accountable for managing sales productivity, helping shape go to market strategies and leading the team to achieve the companies revenue target
Lead and manage quarterly and annual revenue targets
- Work closely with the Executive Team to develop the Sales strategy and go to market plans to drive new business and implement expansion plans for current customer base
- Engage with C-Level executives to evangelize Influencer, drive new business, and increase engagement at the highest level with current and prospective customers
- Establish operating cadence and collaboration across Sales Managers and Account Executives, working closely with Accounts and Marketing
- Partner with senior leadership to develop revenue targets and execution plans
- Work with Heads of to forecast, manage, and drive pipeline activity across each segment
- Establish performance benchmarks and objectives, track performance against those objectives, and collaborate with Sales Managers to ensure achievement of these goals
- Evaluate and implement changes to sales strategy, process, and workflow to deliver revenue growth
- Attract top talent, manage performance and motivate the team
- Manage team hiring and headcount to achieve company’s objectives and create a proactive and optimized sales environment
- 10 - 15 years of successful sales experience. Ad tech, mar tech and/or video experience a plus
- 5+ years of experience leading Sales Teams and Sales Managers is a must
- Demonstrated strategic, consultative, and analytical sales approach with focus on building partnerships with independent agencies and National advertisers
- Motivated self-starter that is intellectually curious, action oriented, and proactive
Our Hiring Process
- 1st round: Initial Screening call with Talent Acquisition Lead
- 2nd round: Interview with Hiring Manager + Team Member
- 3rd round: Interview + Task with Hiring Manager + Team Member
- Join the team & #MakeWaves 💥
In return you’ll get:
Enjoy our flexible core working hours and a flexible hybrid working model
- Generous time off to recharge - 22 days of PTO, & US National holidays|
- Medical, dental and vision plans, 100% covered by employer for the employee only cost
- Wellbeing benefits- from a headspace subscription, mental health support through Health Assured, CitiBike membership and so much more
- In house talent development service - offering 1:1 sessions from becoming a manager, being a great leader, or working on your own career development
- Enhanced Family Leave policies
- Commuter benefits
- 401k plan
- A DEI task force, constantly educating & celebrating diversity
- Happy hours, social events, lunches and company outings
At Influencer, we’re committed to cultivating an environment that promotes diversity, equity and inclusion. We promote DEI in our workplace and are a global community who believe our unique qualities should be celebrated. We want everyone at Influencer to bring their authentic selves to work everyday, irrespective of age, disability (including hidden disabilities), gender, gender identity or gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, or sexual orientation. Diversity, Equity & Inclusion is embedded into everything we do at Influencer and is a part of our culture. All we ask is that you have a passion for Influencer Marketing and a desire to be a part of one of the fastest growing companies within this exciting industry