Influencer enables brands to be seen at scale across digital; driving growth and guaranteed success on social media. We build meaningful relationships between creators and brands, whilst making advertising effective, but more importantly inclusive.
Our purpose is to Make Waves; an idea seeded in the fact that our creators tell stories that build human connections, which set off waves of influence. These waves of influence become our data layers, from which we measure the impact. Our clients and creators make waves, we measure the impact.
We are an Official Global Marketing Partner with Meta (Facebook and Instagram) and TikTok - they’re also our clients too!
Co-founded by entrepreneur Ben Jeffries and YouTuber Caspar Lee, we’re a global team of 85+ with some of the best talent in the industry across New York, London, Manchester, Dubai and Warsaw. We’re championing a new era of creativity and producing award-winning campaigns for brands such as Google, Vodafone, Playtika, Procter & Gamble, Pernod Ricard and Levi’s, to name a few.
Influencer are one of the first companies to pop up in the space and are among the market leaders within this booming industry. We were placed in the Top 50 Best companies to work for and recently won Campaigns Best Places to Work 2022, for the second year running!
In this exciting role you will be supporting the Brand Partnerships Director, MENA, to successfully nurture and grow our client relationships in the MENA region.
• Lead by example within the team across all key accounts, growing and nurturing our clients.
• Strategising and delivering on campaigns
• Writing clear and impacting proposals and presenting them to clients.
• Take ownership of key accounts and drive consistent upsales and repeat business.
• Managing & working collaboratively with the Brand Partnerships Director, MENA to support new business opportunities
• Achieving and exceeding monthly KPI targets
• Lead on developing forward-thinking and impactful content strategies; show your experience and advice on what works.
• Be an expert at budget management, forecast and track project’s costs and update client on spendings.
• Effectively communicating with the Strategic Accounts Team on Client requests, project developments and new campaigns
• Leading on daily client calls and status updates
• Proven experience working as an Account Director or Client Partner and the ability to not just help us win business, but the ability to nurture and grow our client relationships
• Preferable to have experience in influencer marketing or media / advertising
• You are passionate and have an understanding of influencer marketing, social media and digital marketing and how it’s evolving
• You are commercially aware, organised, confident and communicate exceptionally well
• You are meticulous with your planning and can think of creative ways to get ahead of the game and exceed your targets
• You are a self starter and happy to work autonomously as well as part of a team
• The ability to travel where needed
• Arabic language skills are a plus
Our Hiring Process:
1st round: Initial Screening call with Talent Acquisition Lead
2nd round: Interview with Hiring Manager + Team Member
Join the team & #MakeWaves 💥
In return you’ll get:
An opportunity to work in a fun, progressive team with a passion for making Influencer an amazing, diverse and equitable place to work
Flexi working hours & Working From Home
25 days holiday a year (plus National Holidays)
Regular training and workshops
At Influencer, we’re committed to cultivating an environment that promotes diversity, equity and inclusion. We promote DEI in our workplace and are a global community who believe our unique qualities should be celebrated. We want everyone at Influencer to bring their authentic selves to work everyday, irrespective of age, disability (including hidden disabilities), gender, gender identity or gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, or sexual orientation. Diversity, Equity & Inclusion is embedded into everything we do at Influencer and is a part of our culture. All we ask is that you have a passion for Influencer Marketing and a desire to be a part of one of the fastest growing companies within this exciting industry.