Influencer enables brands to be seen at scale across digital; driving growth and guaranteed success on social media. We build meaningful relationships between creators and brands, whilst making advertising effective, but more importantly inclusive.
Our purpose is to Make Waves; an idea seeded in the fact that our creators tell stories that build human connections, which set off waves of influence. These waves of influence become our data layers, from which we measure the impact. Our clients and creators make waves, we measure the impact.
We are an Official Global Marketing Partner with Meta (Facebook and Instagram) and TikTok - they’re also our clients too!
Co-founded by entrepreneur Ben Jeffries and YouTuber Caspar Lee, we’re a global team of 85+ with some of the best talent in the industry across New York, London, Manchester, Dubai and Warsaw. We’re championing a new era of creativity and producing award-winning campaigns for brands such as Google, Vodafone, Playtika, Procter & Gamble, Pernod Ricard and Levi’s, to name a few.
Influencer are one of the first companies to pop up in the space and are among the market leaders within this booming industry. We were placed in the Top 50 Best companies to work for and recently won Campaigns Best Places to Work 2022, for the second year running!
In this fast-paced and dynamic role you will be working closely with the Client Partner on Influencer’s Google Pod, supporting the creation of both long and short form influencer content for Google-owned brand Fitbit. You will be responsible for managing and building relationships with the diverse roster of creators working on the Fitbit brand, helping to execute and deliver compelling influencer marketing content that exceeds internal and client expectations and is delivered in a timely manner. The role will suit someone who has a real passion for staying culturally connected and is known for being up to date with all the latest trends on social media and beyond.
- Support with the day to day management of influencer marketing and branded content campaigns
- Review and feedback edits and amends to content using a high level of attention to detail
- Be responsible for building and nurturing relationships with creators and their management teams
- Support the team with strategic creator research and outreach
- Oversee and manage campaigns via our platform Waves, including brief & content uploads and creator payments
- Work on end of campaign reports and liaise with Client Partner to ensure we exceed client expectations
- Responsible for tracking and submitting financial expenses
- Minimum of 1 years experience in an influencer marketing or social media role
- Rigorous to a tee and not ashamed of your healthy level of perfectionism
- Organised, meticulous about meeting deadlines with excellent attention to detail\
- High energy and able to multitask, with a real ability to quickly prioritise across a number of projects
- A proven team player, with a proactive and positive approach to achieving goals and supporting the work of others
- Able to build strong rapport and relationships both internally and externally
- The ability to remain calm under pressure
- Not afraid to roll your sleeves up and get involved with day to day tasks when required
- Strong negotiation, presentation and communication skills
- A keen interest in staying culturally connected and always on top of the latest trends, particularly in social media
- You care about Influencer’s mission to #makewaves and want to have some fun along the way!
Our Hiring Process
- 1st round: Initial Screening call with Talent Acquisition Lead
- 2nd round: Interview with Hiring Manager + Team Member
- 3rd round: Interview + Task with Hiring Manager + Team Member
- Join the team & #MakeWaves 💥
In return you’ll get:
- An opportunity to work in a fun, progressive team with a passion for making Influencer an amazing, diverse and equitable place to work
- Flexi working hours & Working From Home + 4pm finish on Friday!
- 25 days holiday a year (plus bank holidays)
- Activities to improve your mental and physical wellbeing
- Large progressions for growth - you’ll be a key player in the next stage of growth for our company
- The choice of Health Insurance through Vitality or Juno
- EAP through Health Assured
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Free breakfast and end of month free lunch Thursdays (when in office!)
- Yearly tenure celebrations
At Influencer, we’re committed to cultivating an environment that promotes diversity, equity and inclusion. We promote DEI in our workplace and are a global community who believe our unique qualities should be celebrated. We want everyone at Influencer to bring their authentic selves to work everyday, irrespective of age, disability (including hidden disabilities), gender, gender identity or gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, or sexual orientation. Diversity, Equity & Inclusion is embedded into everything we do at Influencer and is a part of our culture. All we ask is that you have a passion for Influencer Marketing and a desire to be a part of one of the fastest growing companies within this exciting industry.